Protecting and preserving your assets (both business and personal) is critical.
Everyone’s estate planning needs are unique and that is where we
come in. Our estate planning team can create a custom estate plan that
helps you secure the financial legacy you wish to leave.
For example, we can draft your last will and testament, set up a trust
(simple or complex), and create a plan that will minimize estate and inheritance
taxes. Additionally, after you pass away, we can assist the executor of
your will navigate the probate process.
Below are just some of the benefits of creating an estate plan:
- Protect minor children. You can appoint a guardian and, in the event that
you and their other parent pass away, they will be cared for by the person
- Support your beneficiaries. Even if you do not have substantial assets,
designating assets in an estate plan can keep things from getting unpleasant
between family members.
- Preserve your wealth. A properly executed estate plan can ensure that your
assets are protected and passed on to your loved ones.
- Plan for incapacity. If you are ever unable to make decisions on your own,
a power of attorney designation can ensure your healthcare and financial
wishes are respected.
- Provide to charities. If there are certain causes you are committed to
supporting, you can also leave some of your assets behind to any charitable
causes of your choosing.
The future is uncertain, but you can still plan for it and protect your