Personal Injury Lawyers in Nevada and California
Protecting Our Clients’ Interests After an Accident
You may count your lucky stars after surviving a bad accident, but that doesn’t mean misfortune won’t follow. People involved in accidents are often saddled with medical debt and lingering health issues that could persist for the rest of their lives. When someone else is responsible for causing the accident and inflicting injury, they should be held accountable.
If you were harmed in an accident caused by someone else’s recklessness or negligence, you need dedicated and competent attorneys on your side. At Flynn Giudici, our attorneys help clients fight for the compensation they deserve. With compassion and personalized legal assistance, we create sophisticated legal strategies that take their unique situations into account and keep the doorways to brighter futures open.
If you need help recovering what you’re owed after an accident, reach out to Flynn Giudici for help!
What is a Personal Injury Lawsuit?
A personal injury lawsuit is a legal dispute that arises when one or more persons suffer harm from an accident that is someone else's legal responsibility.
The responsible person's insurance will compensate the injured for:
- Medical bills
- Pain & suffering
- Any other medical expenses
A personal injury case can be brought forward through a personal injury attorney that will represent the injured in civil court.
The two most common outcomes in a personal injury case include:
- Formal Lawsuit: The injured party files a civil complaint against the other person or business.
- Informal Settlement: The most common way to resolve a case. The settlement is between the people involved in the accident, their insurance companies, and the attorneys from both sides. It includes negotiation and a written agreement to resolve the dispute.
Personal Injury Claim Statue of Limitations in Nevada
Every state has their own set of laws on the time limit to file a personal injury lawsuit in the state's court. In the state of Nevada, you will have 2 years after the date of the accident to file the case in court.
If you try to file a lawsuit after the statute of limitations is up, the court will refuse your case.
What We Do for Our Clients
Personal injury law is a very broad practice area, encompassing many different types of legal disputes. These claims often involve:
- Car Accidents: any incident where an injury was caused by at least one car
- Trucking Accidents: incidents where injuries were caused by a truck colliding with another automobile
- Motorcycle Accidents: incidents where injuries were caused while the victim was riding a motorcycle
- Brain Injuries: any accident that led to brain damage, including traumatic brain injury (TBI)
- Catastrophic Injuries: any accident that caused severe, life-threatening injuries with life-altering consequences
- Medical Malpractice: any incident where a medical professional’s negligence causes injury or death
- Premises Liability : any accident causing injury that occurs on someone else’s property and was caused by certain conditions on that property
If you believe you were injured in an incident like one of those described above, get in touch with our personal injury attorneys in Nevada and California as soon as possible. The longer you wait, the more difficult it may be to successfully pursue the maximum possible compensation for your claim.
Contact our personal injury attorneys in Nevada today by calling (775) 200-9682 to request a consultation!
Personal injury lawsuits are important because they help accident victims recover financial compensation (damages) from individuals, businesses, and insurance companies after an accident.
Damages won in lawsuits can account for the following and more:
- Emergency medical transport
- Surgery/emergency care
- Hospital stays
- Doctor visits
- Medication costs
- Physical/occupational therapy
- Lost wages
- Loss of earning capacity
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of enjoyment in life
There are other forms of damages that may apply to your situation. Reach out to Flynn Giudici PLLC to learn more about what you could potentially recover in a successful lawsuit.
Experience with Cannabis as it Relates to Business Law
Marine Corps Background & Veteran Community Support
Licensed to Practice in Nevada & California
Free Consultation to Evaluate Your Business Needs
Winning a personal injury lawsuit can have a significant positive impact on your life in a number of ways. Getting to that point, though, requires experienced and competent legal representation from attorneys like ours at Flynn Giudici PLLC.
When you work with us, we take a personalized approach to your claim and build a customized strategy that can help you achieve the best possible outcome.
If you’d like to learn more about what we can do for you, request a consultation with our personal injury attorneys in Nevada and California today!
Just submit an online contact form to let us know you’re interested in learning more about our legal services.