Committed to Helping Your California or Nevada Business Succeed
At Flynn Giudici, we are committed to helping you and your business at each step. Our firm offers a full suite of legal services to meet the complete needs of our clients. We can work with you to help build your business from the ground up, provide strategic guidance and legal support, and facilitate a smooth exit that makes the most of your time and investment.
No matter the scale or complexity of your venture, our team is prepared to help you overcome any challenge that you might face. When you schedule your initial consultation with our team, we can evaluate your goals and identify innovative legal and business solutions that will work to achieve them.
Although much of our legal experience is rooted in the intersection of business, environmental, and cannabis law, we also represent business owners, landowners, entrepreneurs, and developers across a broad spectrum of industries.
Our attorneys at Flynn Giudici can assist you in the following practice areas:
- Cannabis Law. Our attorneys have a strong understanding of Nevada’s heavily regulated cannabis industry and can help you break into the sector. Starting a cannabis business requires an understanding of how to obtain the appropriate commercial licenses, implement and optimize a mandated seed-to-sale tracking system, manage corporate transactions, and ensure compliance with all evolving local, state, and federal regulations. Our team can help you take your idea from dirt to dollars, guiding a cannabis venture through each stage of its lifecycle.
- Environmental and Energy. We represent business owners and land developers seeking to pursue projects that make use of Nevada’s vast environmental and energy resources. Launching these types of developments often requires navigating significant amounts of red tape, especially if land use and zoning conflicts must be resolved. Our team can help you cut through bureaucracy, resolve conflicts, and keep your project moving forward.
- Administrative Law. When project roadblocks like land use or commercial license procurement cannot be obtained through traditional avenues, our firm can help you explore administrative legal options. This can include lobbying efforts or negotiating directly with local governments, city councils, regulatory bodies, and planning commissions. We are familiar with how to successfully identify administrative issues and can pinpoint innovative legal solutions to resolve problems holding up your project.
- Business Law. Our firm offers a full suite of business legal services. We can provide counsel to any new or existing business, with a focus on entity formation, corporate governance, mergers and acquisitions, and tax strategy. Our team is committed to supporting the full lifecycle of a business by offering strategic advice on critical decisions, assistance with crisis management, drafting, reviewing, and negotiating all types of contracts and agreements.
- Appellate Law. Unfavorable court decisions can result in the stalling or death of a project if further legal action is not taken. By contrast, preserving a favorable trial court judgment can be critical for a business or project. Our team can evaluate the complete details of your case—including prior litigation, the relevant laws, and the lower court’s decision—before identifying potential legal options for moving forward. We have experience drafting appellate briefs in both state and federal courts and can work to get you a desired outcome.
When you hire our firm, you choose a partner that is prepared to leave no stone unturned in finding new ways to solve problems. Our goal is to protect your interests and help you succeed. Whether you are a seasoned developer looking to navigate a new industry or an entrepreneur looking to start your first business, our team at Flynn Giudici is prepared to leverage our legal experience to serve your needs.
Schedule a consultation to learn more about how our firm can benefit your business. Call (775) 200-9682 or contact us online.
We Can Help Bring Your Vision to Life
Whether you have questions or you’re ready to get started, our legal team is ready to help. Complete our form below or call us at (775) 406-9595.